How long will my Order take to arrive?
- All non-crochet products are dispatched 3-5 days after ordering.
- All crochet products are made-to-order, so will be dispatched 4-6 weeks after ordering. We will contact you prior to dispatch, to show you the finished beastie and also finalise adoption details (eg: their chosen name!)
- All crochet patterns are digital downloads, not physical items, so please do not expect to receive a physical copy. From the point of purchase, physical access to the pattern is your responsibility - Bumble & Be cannot be held responsible for printing issues etc...
- All domestic orders are posted 1st class, so should arrive within 1-3 days; however, in light of the pandemic, please allow for delays up to 7 days.
- All international orders are posted standard and, unless otherwise requested, will not be tracked. Average delivery time is 1-2 weeks, but in light of the pandemic please allow for delays up to 3 weeks.
What if my order hasn't arrived within this timeframe?
Getting your order to you safe and sound is our FIRST priority. We have therefore established a remake or refund policy of 2 weeks for UK orders, 3 Weeks for EU orders and 4 weeks for all other areas.
If your parcel has not arrived by this time, we will either refund the order in full, or remake the order at no extra cost and upgrade to tracked shipping.
Touchwood, we have only had to use this policy twice before, in both cases for international orders, and both customers received their remade item within four weeks. All we ask is that people bear in mind the current situation re Covid when placing their order - particularly if it is intended as a gift.