Soul Seeker Enamel Pin || Wellbeing Wizardry
This pin was inspired by one of my signature sayings on Instagram, which is about looking beyond superficial notions - and societal expectations - of happiness and finding what TRULY sparks joy in our life.
I am a wholehearted believer in the "silver linings" concept; that happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, as Albus says. This soul seeker snitch is a reminder to do what sings to YOUR soul, not the scripts that society dictates!
This pin is part of a golden trio of "Wellbeing Wizardry" designs, which also include my 'Value of Love' heart and coin duo and 'The SPEW Crew' badge. As a passionate mental health advocate, I am overjoyed that i was able to bring them to life as Kickstarter Stretch goals.
I started my small business journey during one of the darkest periods of my life, in hospital treatment for anorexia. As I began my recovery journey, Bumble & Be was my lumos and I solemnly swear to never lose sight of that. I hope these pins can keep shining that light ever brighter, because so long as there is light to be found, darkness cannot win.
- This Pin is 1.3" (34mm) by 3" (76mm), with gold metal plating.
- This pin is double-backed with two metal clutches, to ensure they sit straight on your jumper, bag, shirt... or whatever your heart desires! The world is your SALAMANDER.
- Each Pin comes on a special 'Wellbeing Wizardry' purple backing card.
A GRADE PINS
- Near perfect, with no visible imperfections.
B GRADE PINS
- These are still high quality, but may include more visible imperfections. Examples included scratches on the enamel or metal plating.
If you have any questions about this product, or other products you'd like to see with this artwork, please don't hesitate to send a message.
ALL ITEMS ARE INSPIRED BY THE WIZARDING WORLD, BUT HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH MS ROWLING, WARNER BROTHERS OR ASSOCIATED PARTNERS.
This pin is so special! Its saying is important and I'm very glad they are available again on the new Bumble and Be site! I got a B grade and it's still hard to believe because it looks so perfect!
I LOVE everything this pin stands for and I have it pride of place so I can see it when I wake up every morning. It really sings to my soul and is a great wellbeing mantra! Despite being a B Grade it is still a really high quality pin. I cannot recommend enough! Keep these coming Sophie ❤