Crochet Olaf Puff
In a KNUTshell
- Olaf Puffs are approx. 6x6x7cm.
- The blush pink puff is crocheted in Scheepjes 'Furry Tales' yarn. Their heads/ears/paws/snowflake are crocheted in King Cole white DK yarn.
- Their white eyes are hand-painted and attached with safety backs.
- They have been lightly brushed to make them extra soft and fluffy.
- Each Pygmy Puffs comes with a custom book-page badge, as seen in photos.
- They are stuffed with recycled polyester fibre fill.
- Each beastie is made to order Please allow 4-6 weeks for shipping.
The Beastie Backstory
I’ve always been a huge fan of Frozen and, like many people, Olaf is a keeper! So after making my Elsa puff at the start of December, I decided that she needed a little companion... inspired by everyone's favourite snowman! This is very much inspired by olaf, as I didn't want to alter my pygmy puff design too much and make it unrecognisable as one! I therefore decided to embody olaf through colours, so used a metallic white polish for the eyes and orange (carrot) for the inner ears and nose. I hope he makes your soul smile as much as he has mine.
As with all other Spew Crew beasties, each Olaf puff is handmade to my own pattern, so is 100% exclusive to Bumble and Be. As they are made-to-order, it means that no two will be quite the same, but I like to think that is part of their magic - just like an Ollivander wand!
Every single Olaf Puff adopted will also come with their own exclusive adoption card and "beastie book badge", which I make from the secondhand pages of Harry Potter books. Before your beastie flies off to you, I will ask if you have a name in mind and - if so - put this onto the adoption card. On that note, this name will often form the basis for the book badge too; for example, past customers have called Pygmy Puffs Poppy and Pomona, so I have chosen passages with these names included!
MY BEASTIES are inspired by the Wizarding World, but have no affiliation with JK Rowling/Warner Brothers.